Graham de Leche with graham cracker, whipped cream, and leche flan layers is a decadent dessert that’s sure to impress. It’s a special anytime treat and perfect for holiday gift-giving, too!
Hello everyone! I am admin and once again, I have a special recipe for you!
Are you already planning your dessert line up for the holidays? Graham de leche is a must on your list!
A delicious mash-up of two Filipino favorites- graham float and leche flan– this decadent treat is sure to be a party hit. The cinnamony graham crackers and creamy custard cocooned in pillowy clouds of sweetened cream are like heaven on a spoon!
Making The Leche Flan
- Although you can substitute all-purpose cream, I recommend using heavy cream as it whips up thicker and sturdier.
- Easily switch up flavors by using chocolate or cinnamon graham crackers.
- Try adding flavor extracts to the whipped cream such as buko pandan or ube.
- Experiment with various toppings such as crushed crackers/cookies, shredded cheese, sweetened macapuno, sweet glazes such as caramel or cut-up mangoes.
- Make it triple the yum by adding a layer of ube halaya!
- The graham de leche can be stored in the fridge for up to 3 days or in the freezer for up to one month. If frozen, thaw for a few minutes prior to serving.